Saturday, July 12, 2008

Madina Taher is Miss Germany Universe 2008


The name Madina Taher does not sound German at all. She has Afghan origin and she is smart, confident and of course beautiful. Madina Taher fought with many girls to become Miss Germany Universe 2008. Now, she is going to represent Germany in Miss Universe 2008. Madina Taher is just 21 years old and she wasborn in Halstenbek near Hamburg in Germany. I could find a Facebook profile of Madina Taher. She studies design and she is 173 centimeter tall.

She is focused on her studies and her career too. Of course, the first thing that Madina Taher wants to become is Miss Universe 2008. After that she dreams of having a big design company in Germany.

From her interview:

What do you want the judges to know about you?

Actually, I am an ordinary girl, with common dreams and wishes, who has luck and blessings from god, who always supported me in any aspect. I see myself as privileged to somehow have the chance to achieve something in a country I was a stranger to. My migrant background is what pushes me to continue to fight and realize a dream and to keep the chance of making this dream a reality! And to become the best friend to a nation to which I was once a stranger!

Madina Taher is fond of her dog and she also likes to spend time with her family.

No comments: