Monday, August 25, 2008

Paris Hilton heading towards Britain in search of her new Best Friends Forever

Famous socialite, Paris Hilton is gearing up to spread her glitz and glamour across the Atlantic. The actress, singer, socialite has decided to come to London in search of her new best friend forever. Hilton has recently finished her new reality TV series, “Paris Hilton’s MY New BFF,” which will be aired on MTV from September 30, 2008. Paris liked the series so much that she decided to a British version of the series. In her MySpace page, she wrote:

Imagine all the trouble and fun I could cause all at once just with a text on my Blackberry, from me to them," she wrote in a posting on her MySpace page.

"And because I had so much fun doing this one, I decided I need to find my new British BFF ... Everyone knows I love LA. But London, watch out."

According to Paris, her London Best Friend has to be aged between 18 to 28. She has to be hot and energetic to keep up with her. She can not be a back stabber. If you notice, I am writing “SHE” because Hilton is not interested in men as she is doing fine with her "CURRENT" rocker boy friend, Benji Madden.


So what is “Paris Hilton’s MY New BFF” is all about? In the show, the members of Hilton’s entourage compete with each other to win Paris Hilton’s friendship with contestants eliminated along the way.


Related article:

Reuters

No comments: